If you have any questions, please email Machelle Miller or call her at 330-940-2220 x101.
Continuing education grants are available annually to
- Authorized ministers for life-long learning opportunities related to ministry
- Lay persons for participation in association related events
- Association recognized groups providing continuing education events in service to the membership of the associations
Annual maximum award available for individual grant requests is $500 per year
- Applicants are expected to provide a portion of the cost.
- If meals and lodging are included in the event registration and the applicant chooses alternative housing/meals for non-health related issues, the grant will only be for the amount of the registration
Annual maximum award available for group event requests is $1,000 per year
- Applicants are expected to provide a portion of the cost
- Grants will be made until funds allocated for the year are expended.
- The scholarship committee will review the requests and make grants within three months of the application. Requests for past events must be received within three months of the event
- Preference will be given to applicants with no other Continuing Education funding sources
- Awards must be utilized within the year requested
- Detailed evaluation of the event/experience is to be submitted following completion of the event. Future funding will not be given if reports are not received.
- Donations to the fund from those wishing to further this opportunity are encouraged